Family Swim Night at Discover Aquatics!
Fun for the kids, fun for the parents, and a fundraiser for the PTSO!
Sunday, February 26th
2:30pm - 4:30pm
$5.00 per swimmer - 2 years old and under are free
15 % of proceeds go to McLane Elementary PTSO
This event is for McLane Elementary families only and their guests.
Click here to view the flyer.
*** ATTENTION PARENTS ***
- Please be sure to bring swimsuits and towels.
- If your child is not potty trained they will need to wear a non-disposal swim diaper. This can be purchased at Discover Aquatics for around $15.00.
- Adults are welcome to join the children in the pool.
- An adult must accompany non-swimmers in the pool.
- Please do not eat 20 minutes prior to getting into the pool.
- It is very warm on the pool deck, be sure to wear layers.
- Water is the only beverage allowed on the pool deck.
If your non-profit organization would like to host a fundraiser please email - firstname.lastname@example.org